Thursday, January 4, 2007

It is not just me, me, me.. it is friends and collaborators




An island, a whole sim, is a big project, and Legenda has gone fast. It would be easy to assume, from reading this blog. that I am the most active worker. I am doing my share, but, Lost Liberty, the main builder has been my ragazza, accomplice, wise advisor, link to Rexor.. a multitude of things. And, she lives in EU time, so sometimes, I am bugging her with questions, as I am going to sleep, and she is just getting up. She has been awesome. The bottom picture shows me and Lost at the site for a cafe. The top picture shows the finished cafe, about 5 hours later. Lost, you totally rock.

Work done in the last 3 days:

fix up the new gorge with a grotto, and more waterfalls, plants etc (Lost and Pat)
cafe at the North East beach
check of the shoreline, and much smoothing
shipwrieck started by Bjerkel Eerie.. more info later

No comments: